274,000 € + Notaire’s Fees
Price WAS 299,990 € +Notaire's Fees • Price NOW 274,000 € +Notaire's Fees
AHIN-MF983-DM50 Mortain 50140 Stunning 5 bedroomed manor house with little chapel and 8500m2 park
Authentic Manor XVII on beautiful park of 8 400 m ² with pond surrounded by trees and pretty small CHAPEL. 1h15 from Caen, 15 mn DOMFRONT, 5 mn from shops and schools. Entrance with Superb central wooden staircase typical of the local architecture leading to half-level landings:
Kitchen - living room with monumental granite fireplace (door to outside), shower room, Large reception room (about 50 m²) with beautiful fireplace with carved wood mantle and French windows opening onto the park. 2 bedrooms, office, WC. Living room on tomettes (tiled floor) with beautiful carved wood fireplace, kitchen, bathroom. Large room with fireplace. Attic: 2 bedrooms to refresh. French ceilings in all rooms. Gas central heating (2 independent boilers). Possibility of guest rooms.
Stunning 5 bedroomed manor house dating back to 1610 retaining all its old features including an old chapel and a lake location between Mortain and Domfront,
In this manor (983DM50), you will enter in a stunning entrance hall in the middle of the manor with a large stair case (with WC).
on the right of the entrance hall, coming from the garden :
- around 50 sqm cellar (few steps down the entrance),
- large living room with a high ceiling around 60 sqm with a beautiful wooden panneled fire place,
- 1st floor ( high ceilings ) a flat with a small kitchen 5 sqm, bathroom-WC, corridor and a big bedroom around 35 sqm with a nice fire place
- 2nd floor a room to restore ( around 15 sqm ) and an attic space
- on the left coming from the garden :
- a large kitchen few steps down from the entrance hall, around 40 sqm with a door leading to a shower room and a door leading outside to the south.
- 1st floor a flat with an office around 8 sqm, toilets, 2 bedrooms (around 15 sqm each)
- 2dn floor a very large bedroom used as a library around 45 sqm
- 3rd floor a room to restore (around 15 sqm) and a small storage room (could be converted to a shower room).
The land is to the rear with flowerbeds and shrubs and across the garden is the very well maintained chapel (this has own private drive and parking).
Within minutes of a lively village with shops, bakers, bar/restaurant, bank.
Number of rooms: 9
Number of bedrooms: 5
Living space: 300 m²
Garden surface: 8459 m²
Fees: 5% TTC at the expense of the buyer
Selling price excluding agency fees: 285000 €.
Close commodities: Yes
Type of heating: central Gas
Septic tank: Yes
General condition : Good condition
Powered by EZ Realty